Konfidence float suit - blue stripe
This new UV protection 30+ UPF blue stripe Konfidence float suit provides adjustable floatation and a swimsuit all in one. These float suits are perfect for children who don’t want to wear a swim jacket.
- Made from soft 82% nylon, 18% Lycra™
- Adjustable buoyancy with 8 removable floats
- Allows wearers arms to be free to swim
- Ideal for weaker swimmers
Please note that this is not a life preserver. All children must be accompanied by an adult in and around water at all times.
The Konfidence Floatsuit should be washed in cold clean water and hung to dry in the shade. Do not tumble dry and do not iron. If the floatsuit is used in the swimming pool or sea, chlorine and seawater can have a bleaching effect on the colours and damage Lycra threads, so to avoid degradation please rinse out in clean water as soon as possible. Please do not leave in a warm or hot car without rinsing first, as this can increase the chance of chlorine damage.
The major component we use is Lycra, plus layered EPE foam floats.
The Konfidence Floatsuit is tested to EN13138-1 (2008), the current standard for class B buoyant aids to swimming. This includes materials and buoyancy tests to ensure that it is well made, robust and fit for purpose. It has also been tested and complies with AS1900 (Australia) and SA SANS53138-2 (South Africa).
- EN13138-1 (2008) Buoyant Aids to Swimming
- EN71-3 Toys Standard Toxicity
- EN20105 C06 Colourfastness to Washing
- EN20105 E01 Colourfastness to Water
- EN20105 X1 Colourfastness to Rubbing
- EN14362-1 Azo